Basic Report 2012 McDonald’s
See “Hate Crime Flames” for videos of the escalating hate crime protected by the Enumclaw Police and King County Prosecutor Mark Larson. After all when I complained to Mike Reynolds deaf ears about everything in desperation I warned him Athena Dean Holtz will cause you harm all he stated was, “She [Athena Dean Hotlz] can’t do anything to me, I [Mike Reynolds] am a prosecutor.” So the privileged class of individuals set about to help force events forward.
Sunday Night 2012
Carla, my wife who pasted away in as the hate crime intensified were out on a Sunday night getting an ice cream cone. As if evident in the news police routinely go after those they deem a target. We were fortune to have escaped this night but the hate crime continued until as Prosecutor Jason Simmons asked, “What are you going to do when your church can no longer meet?” Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall had for years been spreading rancor around town with finally sitting alone with a false accuser walking her, word for word into an accusation. Chief Jim Zoll and Mike Reynolds are the power players. (See info graphic below.)
- September 16, 2012
- Around 9:30pm
- Location: McDonald’s, Enumclaw WA
- My wife, Carla, and myself went into McDonald’s.
- Upon arrival, 5 to 6 Enumclaw police officers were sitting in the back right hand corner, next to the napkins and condiments.
- One could feel the tension coming from the booth full of Enumclaw Police. Looked over to see what was giving me the hee-bee-jbees.
- A silver/white-haired officer saw me as I quietly got my napkins and did an obvious “double-take” to the icy chill being sent towards myself and my wife.
- In 2012, my then healthy wife, who died in 2013, and I went to the other end of McDonald’s lounge and sat down for a Sunday night ice cream cone at the local Enumclaw McDonald’s restaurant.
- This would be the far left corner of the restaurant, second booth from the corner as someone, namely Enumclaw Police Chief Jim Zoll and roughly six other Enumclaw Police were sitting in the corner booth.
- The silver/white-haired officer could see me where I was sitting, but I made no eye contact. I continued to look toward the counter of McDonald’s.
- We quietly ate two hamburgers and an ice cream cone as my wife observed the direct intimidating looks.
When my wife went to the counter to get the ice cream cone, one officer motioned to another to look.
- That officer then appeared to get onto the other one for “staring” too long.
- One officer made a cellphone call.
- We finished our meal without making any eye contact.
- Upon leaving McDonald’s, we observed an unmarked police car coming into the parking lot at high speed.
- We pulled out and made a left on 410.
- As we waited for the stop light to turn green, a marked Enumclaw Police car, also traveling at high speed, came through the intersection.
- In my rear view and side mirrors, I observed this police car turn on its right turn signal and turn in the direction of McDonald’s.
- It is hard to find any explanation for these two cars speeding into McDonald’s at that exact time, other than being alerted to our presence there moments earlier.
- This kind of intimidation and overreaction creates the potential for a “mob mentality” and is highly concerning to the average citizen—especially when displayed by local law enforcement.
- Next morning “visit” by the Sheriff at the Salt Shaker Bookstore
A nice gas lighting approach to just getting a cup of coffee and one of many events where the sheriff made their presences known in the coming years. Many visits coinciding when Mike Reynolds, as landlord for WinePress Publishing and the Salt Shaker Bookstore was putting the pressure on to sign his rent agreement because he “held all the cards.” True, Mike Reynolds did hold all the cards as long as he gave Dan Satterberg what he can use and that is why WinePress Publishing, Salt Shaker Bookstore and Sound Doctrine Church were ran out of the City of Enumclaw.
Indeed, throughout the year this was but one of many times the Sherriff’s Office made their presence known. Especially in light of the fact that Enumclaw Police Chief Jim Zoll, who is paid to know, did not know anything about Detective Grant McCall and Athena Dean Holtz activities. According to Chief Jim Zoll, he didn’t know anything about Detective Grant McCall’s actions in relationship to Malcolm Fraser.
How anyone in the Enumclaw Police Department cannot be afraid of the Judgment of God is beyond my comprehension. For if there is one excuse God will not accept, it was “I don’t know.” The court system law has on the books that willful ignorance is a crime. Of course, Mike Reynolds, City of Enumclaw Attorney and Landlord for Winepress, in his jumping back and forth to get inside information, let us know the Enumclaw Police were happy that Malcolm was losing “half his defense.” So this whole ‘don’t know’ routine isn’t even a good tissue of a lie.
Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?” “I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?” (Genesis 4:9)
On & On
On and on this went…