Detective Grant McCall & Athena Dean Holtz
Athena Dean Holtz and Detective Grant McCall conspired* together in this hate crime.
They worked together.
- Athena Dean Holtz sat outside Enumclaw Police Station after having groomed the accuser.
- Athena Dean Holtz agreed with Detective McCall that all should wait before going public on the web with the arrest.
- They emailed back and forth (most emails deleted).
- Media had been notified and made ready.
- The open hostility of the Enumclaw Police had been increasing.
- Media went straight for Sound Doctrine Church while McCall made his arrest at Winepress Publishing.
- Others had been notified to be by their phone for the collapse of Winepress Publishing and Sound Doctrine Church.
- Since Timothy Williams was the real target Detective Grant McCall sought to light a fire of accusation by using Malcolm Fraser’s arrest to get Mr. Fraser’s mother to up-chuck something useful against Mr. Williams.
On and on goes the list but Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall, Athena Dean Holtz and Jessica Gambill all expected Sound Doctrine Church and Winepress Publishing to fold within minutes of the arrest. However, all three forgot one important detail.
Athena Dean Holtz agreed with Detective Grant McCall to keep quiet until the day of the arrest. The over-reactions and outright terror displayed by others over the last several months made sense now.
Athena Dean Holtz had been inflaming the fear and hatred and dropping “hints” about abuse. Athena Dean had written behind the scene that she “agreed with” Detective McCall to keep quiet until after the arrest. The lynch-mob was fully under their control and primed to hang before the arrest of Malcolm Fraser at Winepress Publishing.
This is why Prosecutor Rich Anderson stated from day one, “We heard it was a cult.” and exactly why Prosecutor Jason Simmons mockingly stated the question, “So what are you going to do when your church can no longer meet?”
Detective McCall had already laid a bigoted, and ignorant attack against Sound Doctrine Church during the years until Athena Dean Holtz came along to provide a door to destroy a church that did not conform to Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall’s version of the Bible.
You can listen to Grant McCall’s Bible thumping in King County Courts. Prosecutor Mark Larson, and Team, by the direction of Dan Satterberg found this version of the Bible very useful in their frame-up to get Timothy Williams through Mr. Fraser. Well, enough talk, you can listen to it yourself.
Applause For Corrupt Enumclaw Police
Hate Crime Gloat Day