Detective Grant McCall & Athena Dean Holtz
Athena Dean Holtz and Detective Grant McCall conspired* together in this hate crime.
They worked together.
- Athena Dean Holtz sat outside Enumclaw Police Station after having groomed the accuser.
- Detective McCall sat alone with the False Accuser, shutting the recorder on and off at will as Athena Dean Holtz sat outside the Enumclaw Police Station.
- Athena Dean Holtz agreed with Detective McCall that all should wait before going public on the web with the arrest.
- They emailed back and forth (most emails deleted).
- Media had been notified and made ready.
- The open hostility of the Enumclaw Police had been increasing.
- Media went straight for Sound Doctrine Church while McCall made his arrest at Winepress Publishing.
- Others had been notified to be by their phone for the collapse of Winepress Publishing and Sound Doctrine Church.
- Since Timothy Williams was the real target Detective Grant McCall sought to light a fire of accusation by using Malcolm Fraser’s arrest to get Mr. Fraser’s mother to up-chuck something useful against Mr. Williams.
On and on goes the list but Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall, Athena Dean Holtz and Jessica Gambill all expected Sound Doctrine Church and Winepress Publishing to fold within minutes of the arrest. However, all three forgot one important detail.
Athena Dean Holtz agreed with Detective Grant McCall to keep quiet until the day of the arrest. The over-reactions and outright terror displayed by others over the last several months made sense now.
Athena Dean Holtz had been inflaming the fear and hatred and dropping “hints” about abuse. Athena Dean had written behind the scene that she “agreed with” Detective McCall to keep quiet until after the arrest. The lynch-mob was fully under their control and primed to hang before the arrest of Malcolm Fraser at Winepress Publishing.
This is why Prosecutor Rich Anderson stated from day one, “We heard it was a cult.” and exactly why Prosecutor Jason Simmons mockingly stated the question, “So what are you going to do when your church can no longer meet?”
Detective McCall had already laid a bigoted, and ignorant attack against Sound Doctrine Church during the years until Athena Dean Holtz came along to provide a door to destroy a church that did not conform to Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall’s version of the Bible.
You can listen to Grant McCall’s Bible thumping in King County Courts. Prosecutor Mark Larson, and Team, by the direction of Dan Satterberg found this version of the Bible very useful in their frame-up to get Timothy Williams through Mr. Fraser. Well, enough talk, you can listen to it yourself.
Applause For Corrupt Enumclaw Police
“I do not want Detective Grant McCalled involved in this.” was the demand stated at the Enumclaw Police station in reporting Athena’s son at the police station. The Enumclaw Police supported Detective Grant McCall’s religious vendetta against a church he believed did not “follow the Bible” and just had “shown up” in town.
- The King County Prosecutor Team of Prosecutor Mark Larson, Prosecutor Rich Anderson, Prosecutor Jason Simmons, Prosecutor Lisa Johnson thoroughly approved, enhanced and protected every action, in-action and violation of Timothy Williams’ rights, each for their own erroneous motives.
As Athena Dean Holtz son had vandalized and terrorized members of Sound Doctrine Church, WinePress Publishing, Salt Shaker Christian bookstore, venting full terror upon Timothy Williams. Athena Dean Holtz along with other members of her family of this crime was caught on video tape. The Dean and Gambill family are well known through-out as general trouble makers. Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall used the arrest of Malcolm Fraser, while Athena Dean Holtz worked with Detective McCall to target Timothy Williams – see slanderous Enumclaw Police email.
In fact, this Dean member being reported prided himself on getting a school teacher so frustrated that the teacher picked up the chair and threw it across the classroom. Personally, like Athena Dean Holtz this Dean was also always looking for ways to provoke me but could never find one. Up until Athena Dean’s hate-crime direction we would just smile at each other and press on. Like Athena Dean Holtz he could never find anything but in a desperate attempt to gain the love of a mother, according to her own words, is just not going to love him.
The stories are varied, vile and well documented long before Athena Dean Holtz being hemmed in and associated with Timothy Williams. But that didn’t stop Detective Grant McCall from using Athena’s lies to promote his own agenda.
Detective Grant McCall Moves In
Needless to say Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall quickly moved into the situation at the police station and made a phone call to his co-conspirator Athena Dean Holtz. Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall made the call to tip off Athena Dean Holtz that a crime was being reported. Ms. Holtz quickly turned in her son to coverup her instigation in this aspect of the hate crime.
Athena Dean Holtz & Detective Grant McCall Conspire
Things Must Be According To Detective McCall’s Bible Version
Detective Grant McCall, being a Baptist had over many years, in Enumclaw Police Uniform, with his badge, slandered, maligned and paraded his disgust against doctrinal views he did not agree.
That Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall had to invent accusations and testimony is proof of the massive lies and hatred the Enumclaw Police railroaded Winepress Publishing and Sound Doctrine Church out of town.
Detective Grant McCall & Prosecutors
- Detective McCall Deletes Evidence At Will
- Eye Witness False Accuser Sits Alone With Detective McCall
- Athena Dean Holtz Sits Outside Enumclaw Police Station
- Detective McCall Turns On & Shuts Off Recorder At Will
- Every Accusation Suggested By Detective Grant McCall
- No Investigation - Refused To Examine The House Layout
- Prosecutor Mark Larson Approves of Detective McCall's Actions
- Detective McCall Leaves Miranda Rights Card At Home
- He Knows Internet Has Evidence But Refuses To Look
- McCall Tells Athena To Hold Off On News Media
- McCall Phones Athena To Tip Off Son Is Being Reported
- McCall Lies About What Timothy Williams Preaches
- Moments After Arrest McCall Informs Athean Of Guilt
- Athena Dean Holtz Then Markets McCalls
- Enumclaw Police Were Happy Carla Had A Brain Tumor
- Enumclaw Police Helped Athena Steal From Roommates
- Enumclaw Police Tell Those Reporting Crimes To Shut Up
- Those Stealing From Timothy Williams Were Protected
- Athena Dean Holtz Is Informed To Go To Texas By Satterberg
- Athena Dean Holtz On Prosecutors Protected List
- Enumclaw Police Call In Timothy Williams Name When Refused
Police Chief Jim Zoll
It is no accident the manner and way that Detective Grant McCall of the Enumclaw Police station set-up Sound Doctrine Church, Winepress Publishing and most of all Malcolm Fraser. Detective Grant McCall and Athena Dean worked very, very, very closely together as the hate crime was brought to it’s peak publicity moment in 2012. This is who Police Jim Zoll knew nothing about but let his officers get out of control in McDonald’s towards my wife and I – while he sat their eating his hamburger. When I reported this mounting harassment to Mike Reynolds City of Enumclaw Prosecutor / Landlord for Athena Dean (Redemption Press) through my attorney Mike Reynolds just handed back the report and the hate crime escalated.
It was a perfect storm of a hate crime that King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg thoroughly inflamed.
One, of several, counselors involved in Ms. Dean’s grooming of a False Accuser attended The Summit Church of Enumclaw Washington. The Summit Church where now Athena Dean (Holtz) has married for the 4th time the pastor of The Summit that over the years spread slander and forbid his members from coming into the Salt Shaker Bookstore for fear they would discover the truth about the lies. Athena Dean (Holtz) is now a pastors wife who wrote that Christians are “trusting and even gullible.” The False Accuser’s mother, Jessica Gambill (related to the Dean family) and Athena Dean (Holtz) attended The Summit Church when the hate crime began in 2011. Whatever you believe about the slander one would be a fool to associate with Mrs. Dean (Holtz) and at all cost, if they are smart, keep their children away. This is not the first time Ms. Dean has used abuse as a means of controlling and destroying others.