Two break man’s laws, but all are crimes against God.
All are damnable sins for which God created the fires of hell specifically to judge when His court comes into session.
- It is one things to watch wickedness take place, and it is a different matter to just watch it take place and be concerned about oneself.
- It is one thing to disagree, it is a completely different matter to frame-up in order to destroy.
- It is one thing to debate with those you disagree with, it is a completely different matter to twist words in order to strike back.
- It is one thing to disavow an argument, it is a completely different matter to betray the truth.
First, is the crime of un-love which makes one not a Christian.
Second, is the crime of fraud which moves one into active sin and the boarder of Satan’s country.
Third, is the crime of slander which makes one a liar with a street address ending in the Devil’s neighborhood.
Fourth, is a class in and of itself, that spits in the face of the Living God and ties the knot with Judas.
Winepress Publishing is not here but First, Second, Third and Fourth will follow such home.
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars–their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)
- Athena Dean Holtz
- Carla Williams
- Chief Jim Zoll
- Detective Grant McCall
- Enumclaw Police
- Ian Goodhew
- Jessica Gambill
- Judge Lori K. Smith
- King County Prosecutors
- Mike Reynolds
- Prosecutor Dan Satterberg
- Prosecutor David Seaver
- Prosecutor Jason Simmons
- Prosecutor Lisa Johnson
- Prosecutor Mark Larson
- Prosecutor Nicole Weston
- Prosecutor Rich Anderson
- Rep. Christopher Hurst
- Salt Shaker Bookstore
- Sound Doctrine Church
- Timothy Williams
- Winepress Publishing