From being pulled over by the Enumclaw Police just to say “Hi and welcome to Enumclaw.” to bursting into an apartment in the middle of the night because “the door was ajar” to ending years later with a scripted out accusation set into motion by Detective McCall and Athena Dean Holtz destroyed innocent lives. [ more information on this aspect here ]
Basic Report 2012 McDonald’s
See “Hate Crime Flames” for videos of the escalating hate crime protected by the Enumclaw Police and King County Prosecutor Mark Larson. After all when I complained to Mike Reynolds deaf ears about everything in desperation I warned him Athena Dean Holtz will cause you harm all he stated was, “She [Athena Dean Hotlz] can’t do anything to me, I [Mike Reynolds] am a prosecutor.” So the privileged class of individuals set about to help force events forward.
Sunday Night 2012
Carla, my wife who pasted away in as the hate crime intensified, were out on a Sunday night getting an ice cream cone. As if evident in the news police routinely go after those they deem a target. We were fortune to have escaped this night, but the hate crime continued until as Prosecutor Jason Simmons asked, “What are you going to do when your church can no longer meet?” Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall had for years been spreading rancor around town with finally sitting alone with a false accuser walking her, word for word into an accusation. Chief Jim Zoll and Mike Reynolds are the power players. (See info graphic below.)
- September 16, 2012
- Around 9:30 pm
- Location: McDonald’s, Enumclaw WA
- My wife, Carla, and myself went into McDonald’s.
- Upon arrival, 5 to 6 Enumclaw police officers were sitting in the back right-hand corner, next to the napkins and condiments.
- One could feel the tension coming from the booth full of Enumclaw Police. Looked over to see what was giving me the hee-bee-jbees.
- A silver/white-haired officer saw me as I quietly got my napkins and did an obvious “double-take” to the icy chill being sent towards myself and my wife.
- In 2012, my then healthy wife, who died in 2013, and I went to the other end of McDonald’s lounge and sat down for a Sunday night ice cream cone at the local Enumclaw McDonald’s restaurant.
- This would be the far left corner of the restaurant, second booth from the corner as someone, namely Enumclaw Police Chief Jim Zoll and roughly six other Enumclaw Police were sitting in the corner booth.
- The silver/white-haired officer could see me where I was sitting, but I made no eye contact. I continued to look toward the counter of McDonald’s.
- We quietly ate two hamburgers and an ice cream cone as my wife observed the direct intimidating looks.
When my wife went to the counter to get the ice cream cone, one officer motioned to another to look.
- That officer then appeared to get onto the other one for “staring” too long.
- One officer made a cellphone call.
- We finished our meal without making any eye contact.
- Upon leaving McDonald’s, we observed an unmarked police car coming into the parking lot at high speed.
- We pulled out and made a left on 410.
- As we waited for the stop light to turn green, a marked Enumclaw Police car, also traveling at high speed, came through the intersection.
- In my rear view and side mirrors, I observed this police car turn on its right turn signal and turn in the direction of McDonald’s.
- It is hard to find any explanation for these two cars speeding into McDonald’s at that exact time, other than being alerted to our presence there moments earlier.
- This kind of intimidation and overreaction creates the potential for a “mob mentality” and is highly concerning to the average citizen—especially when displayed by local law enforcement.
- Next morning “visit” by the Sheriff at the Salt Shaker Bookstore.
A nice gas lighting approach to just getting a cup of coffee and one of many events where the sheriff made their presences known in the coming years. Many visits coinciding when Mike Reynolds, as landlord for WinePress Publishing and the Salt Shaker Bookstore was putting the pressure on to sign his rent agreement because he “held all the cards.” True, Mike Reynolds did hold all the cards as long as he gave Dan Satterberg what he can use and that is why WinePress Publishing, Salt Shaker Bookstore, and Sound Doctrine Church were ran out of the City of Enumclaw.
Indeed, throughout the year this was but one of many times the Sherriff’s Office made their presence known. Especially in light of the fact that Enumclaw Police Chief Jim Zoll, who is paid to know, did not know anything about Detective Grant McCall and Athena Dean Holtz activities. According to Chief Jim Zoll, he didn’t know anything about Detective Grant McCall’s actions in relationship to Malcolm Fraser.
How anyone in the Enumclaw Police Department cannot be afraid of the Judgment of God is beyond my comprehension. For if there is one excuse God will not accept, it was “I don’t know.” The court system law has on the books that willful ignorance is a crime. Of course, Mike Reynolds, City of Enumclaw Attorney and Landlord for Winepress, in his jumping back and forth to get inside information, let us know the Enumclaw Police were happy that Malcolm was losing “half his defense.” So this whole ‘don’t know’ routine isn’t even a good tissue of a lie.
Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?” “I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?” (Genesis 4:9)
(From Other Posts)
On & On
On and on this went…
[footnote number=”6″ ]Part of the legal corrupting process down at the King County Prosecutor’s Office is the prosecutorial committee. By attacking with committees, the Prosecutor’s Office can hide each perversion of the law by deflecting to the other prosecutors. This blunt-force battering ram against a defendant further weakens the ability to present the truth in court. This is why Prosecutor Dan Satterberg, of King County Washington, specifically assigned his expert Prosecutor Mark Larson and team to head up the debar of Athena Dean Holtz’s hate crime against Timothy Williams – Sound Doctrine Church, Salt Shaker Bookstore and Winepress Publishing. These King County Prosecutors are Prosecutor Mark Larson, Prosecutor Rich Anderson, Prosecutor Jason Simmons, Prosecutor Lisa Johnson, Prosecutor David Seaver all of who in the last 3 minutes of closing arguments against Malcolm Fraser placed the name Timothy Williams front and center to the jury because he was the real target. Enumclaw Police, Chief Jim Zoll, and Detective Grant McCall, Mike Reynolds City Attorney Enumclaw Wa. Prosecutor Lisa Johnson had no problems with Enumclaw Courier-Herald helping with the set-up, but objected to The Discerning Times Newspaper. Judge Lori K. Smith protected Satterberg’s hate crime trial.[/footnote]
Mike Reynolds, Christopher Hurst
Mike Reynolds and Christopher Hurst worked together on this specific situation.
Sure hope those giving accolades and working for City of Enumclaw attorney Mike Reynolds have done due diligence before giving over their support.
Athena Dean Holtz and Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall labored feverishly on the matter of Sound Doctrine Church, (Timothy Williams).
As one noticed in the video above it is typical of of King County Prosecutors to accuse while knowing things for a “fact” but at the same time “not know enough” about the church to be able to answer a question. Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall is 100% wrong and is lying on several levels using various nefarious bigoted methods to promote his bible doctrines.
What is a fact is that Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall will create lies, word-for-word, for King County Prosecutors of Seattle Washington and groups that are opposed to Timothy Williams (Sound Doctrine Church).
Nothing like prosecutions through twisted-fact twisting. No wonder Seattle’s King County Prosecutor David Seaver instructed a King County Judge to keep secret what police do, and refuse to do.
Evidence often gets in the way of Seattle’s King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg’s political advancement prosecutions. Especially when it comes to attacking a Christian Church.
Though King County Prosecutors made the church issue, the issue, this in truth had zero to do with the crime that was suppose to be under prosecution. Remember well that King County Prosecutors, under the direct supervision of King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg presented not 1 single piece of evidence. There was, and is, no proof to what Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall testified to under oath on behalf of King County Prosecutors. No wonder King County Prosecutors blocked calls for an investigation.
Below is a video that is one of many answers to the above video of Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall’s lies of accusations.
Even with unscrupulous lawyers altering Enumclaw Detective Grant McCall’s first testimony for his next out-of-police-uniform testimony, and without presenting my full evidence here and now, it is worth noting that myself and my wife, Carla Williams who was dying of cancer at the time, motivated and arranged for Athena Dean Holtz to visit her family and mother.
As was a-typical of Athena Dean Holtz she would always sabotage situations.