Make It Right
Report Hate Crime Information
A non-religious example: if you took a survey of prisoners in jail 9 out of 10 would be negative towards the prosecutor’s office. In the same way prisoners of sin that refuse repentance will have a guttural response.
Want the Truth instead of a canned shallow cultural Christianity response then feel free to contact me, Timothy Williams.
- To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. (2 Corinthians 2:16)
Contrary to the slander I am a nice guy, unless, you treat me like a fool. Therefore, as you consider getting in touch please keep in mind that I don’t waste time. I have no time for fools, nor do they have time for me. It is a fair bargain.
You will have to leave a short, specific reason why you are calling. I don’t do vague because God is Light.
Click Open Contact Form at the bottom if you desire to submit an email.
If you wish to make a phone call, I can be reached at
- If you helped on any level this hate crime, repentance is the only contact available to you.
- If you laid a foundation of exaggerations, grumbling and twisted lies, repentance is the only contact available to you.
- If you were unable to see through the principal parties in this crime, repentance is the only contact available.
- If you were unable to see through this hate crime you are the reason unbelievers are contemptuous of Christianity.
- If you were just doing your job then repentance is the only contact available to you.
- If you reported the news as if there were two-sides to this issue, repentance is the only contact available to you.
- If you disagreed with a doctrine and self-righteously used slanderous words, repentance is the only contact available to you.
- If you judged, prosecuted, promoted and swept this into motion the evidence of who you are is clear. Thus repentance is the only contact available.
Because only those who have wickedness in their hearts, listen to evil, or, give attention to a malicious tongue.
A wicked man listens to evil lips; a liar pays attention to a malicious tongue. (Proverbs 17:4)
The above have the option of good news, godly sorrow and repentance, or, remain in their sins.
Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.” (John 9:41)
Off you go to find some other offended individuals to make yet another foundation for more evil suspicions, ever exaggerating lies and crimes against God.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. (Matthew 24:10)