Signs of Drug and Power Addiction:
- Consumed with an end goal and inability to acknowledge other frames of reference and personal failures.
- All thought processes are consumed with the associated substance abuse along with the inability to consider other aspects of evidence.
- Denial of factual reality when confronted with the unreasonableness of the addiction.
- A fixation upon the associated high connected with the abused drug or power-pill.
- Self-centered goal orientation so narrowly focused as to be a wanton destructiveness toward those within their circle of influence.
- A forcing and twisting of reality to fit the fixation of the abuser.
- Unrelenting bully attitude to dominate conversations, situations, and concessions in order to maintain and renew the “high”.
- The pursuit of the “happy-high” becomes the only driving force distorting sound judgments and empathy.
- …much more to come.
As any drug addict can testify about the Narcotic Codeine, once addicted withdrawal is intolerable.
Whether it is the Narcotic Codeine or the Power Pill reality will be bent to arrange all energies in pursuit of the high from such drugs. *
The truth will be thrown to the ground in order to falsely justify the addiction and their sad condition. Circular and cliche reasonings being the track signs of all such addicts.
Spiritual dimensions of the soul will be perverted so that loving-others have become mere words employed to satisfy the cravings of a darkened mind.
In the end, both junkies have this in common – they destroy those around them.
The pursuit of power may also have a neurochemical component. Having power over others has an intoxicating effect. It boosts testosterone, which in turn increases the supply of dopamine (a feel-good neurotransmitter) in the brain’s reward system. This dopamine rush explains the addictive quality of power and why it’s so hard to let it go. – Psychology Today
Whether it is the Power-Pill or the Narcotic-Pill over time the body becomes physically addicted to the rush, the mind is altered to only think about the next rush, and finally, the soul becomes perverted and self-absorbed for any rush towards self-gratification.
Only a full surrender to the Holy God can heal, cure and protect from such addictions. Prosecutors because of their addiction and personal corruptions are not able to believe anyone else is uncorrupted.
This is the poison hidden within the Power-Pill.
Like Pontus Pilate who denied Jesus justice, they are unable to support the Truth even when it is standing before them. (John 18:38)
To the pure, all things are pure,
but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure.
In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.
* Junkies hang around with other junkies and if no one intervenes will defile and further enable their fellow junkies. In order to break the cycle of addiction, it takes the power of the Living God because those around prosecutors are the main pushers and suppliers of the power-pill. This is why “safe” shoot-up-drug-sites and legal courts are the devil’s playground for junkines of all kinds. One can witness the desperate cry of an addicted Power Junkie at the end part of this video link by one of King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg’s fellow junkies here.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
(1 Corinthians 13:6)
- Commander Tim Folyd
- Detective Grant McCall
- Enumclaw Police
- Enumclaw Police
- Ian Goodhew King County
- Judge Lori K. Smith
- Judge Marlin J. Appelwick
- Judge Ronald E. Cox
- Judge Stephen J. Dwye
- King County Committee
- King County Prosecutors
- Prosecutor Dan Satterberg
- Prosecutor David Seaver
- Prosecutor Jason Simmons
- Prosecutor Lisa Johnson
- Prosecutor Mark Larson
- Prosecutor Rich Anderson
- Timothy Williams